ROADSMITH Electric Reverse
ROADSMITH ELECTRIC REVERSE
For the majority of our kits, ROADSMITH fabricates a mechanical brake that attaches to a single rear wheel’s brake caliper and is actuated by a traditional pull-type lever with a locking mechanism on the side of the bike. This includes the manual transmission ROADSMITH HTX1800 as well as the rest of the Shaft-Drive Hondas, which is currently all of the Honda Conversion Kits that we offer.
As for our Belt-Drive kits, the system works exactly like it does on the manual-transmission Shaft-Drive bikes, as well as most modern automobiles produce in the last, oh…half-century or so…where a mechanical pull-type, locking lever attaches to a single rear brake caliper.
The only exception to the rule in this case is currently the HTX1800 with the automatic DCT transmission (though we have a feeling that more and more models, especially those coming from Honda, will feature the same DCT transmission as an option as well). In the case of the HTX1800, while not easy to do, we are able to retain the stock, push-button actuated electronic parking brake system that comes standard on the bike from Honda!
2021 ROADSMITH Price Sheets for Download:
- 2021 ROADSMITH HDTR Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HDT Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HDST-V Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HDST-R Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HDSS Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH ICR Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH VTR Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HTX1800 Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HTS1800 Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HT1500 Price Sheet
- 2021 ROADSMITH HSC(R)1500 Price Sheet